Slate hearths / coping stones / brick slips / window cills
5 Things you need to know when measuring a wall for Brick slips or stone cladding
Easiest way to work out square meterage for brick slips or cladding stone
We Hope you will find these tips helpful when you are measuring a surface be it a wall fence or fireplace to give you the total square metres.
The main 5 points you need to do is
1. Measure the length of the area in Question
2. Measure the height of the area in Question
3. Take out of the area any windows or doors
4. Add between 5 and 10% for wastage
5. multiply length by height to give you square meterage
Please click on picture to find Products you many need to carry out these tasks
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Keeping you up to date with all cladding and natural stone products