Eazyclad The No 1 Choice for Stone and Brick Cladding Tel: 07590992422 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 benefits of using Eazyclad brick slips for cladding walls
There are many advantages of using Brick slips when it comes to building projects around the home or even the work place and we hope you will find these 5 reasons why to do so, there is no need to be scared when thinking of using them as we are only a phone call away, in fact if you can tile you can use a Eazyclad brick slip.
5 reasons to use brick slips over full sized house bricks
1. Brick slips do not take up valuable space when used internally as most are no thicker than 20m, so imagine if you want to clad 4 walls in a room the maximum floor space you would take up would be only 80mm against a full size conventional brick which would take up to anywhere up to 480mm why pay for space when building a property that you can't use.
2. Brick slips are far lighter in weight than a house brick and therefore can be used on walls that do not have substantial foundations cutting down on build costs.
3. Eazyclad brick slips are packaged in 1/2 sq mtr Boxes and can get up to 30 sq mts on a pallet for delivery purposes a total of 1800 slips against the average of 440 bricks on a pallet thus cutting delivery cost down by a massive 75% .
4. Anyone with a basic knowledge of DIY can use these and no expensive specialist brick layers are required another great saving.
5. Brick slips are generally cheaper to purchase than real bricks and with the bulk of our slips produced here in the UK we can cut down on long lead times and fluctuations in pricing against the imported ones
Check out some of the pictures below to see some of the building projects untaken by our customers